- Ford, Cobalt, IBM, LG & RCS Introduce a Blockchain Initiative for the Mineral Mining Industry
- Ripple Reassures It’s Safe in Response to “Biased Nonce Sense” Paper
- Outside Audit Confirms Circle’s Stablecoin USDC Is Fully Backed by USD as of the End of 2018
- Research: Cryptocurrencies Are Extremely Volatile and Unpredictable, Excess of Altcoins Will Drag Down Bitcoin
- Former US Congressman: Washington Regulators Thwart Crypto Innovation
Investing in AllStocks ICO requires having some Ether. If you have another cryptocurrency (such as Bitcoin) in your possession, one of the easiest options to convert it to Ether is by using Changelly – an instant crypto-to-crypto exchange.
Here’s how you do it in five easy steps:
Visit Changelly website and Click on “Sign Up” at the top-right corner of the screen. Type in your email, click on the reCAPTCHA box to indicate that you’re not a bot, and then click on the “Continuing signing up” button. Please note that you can also sign up by using your Google+, Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Once you have an account, you can easily convert your crypto-coins. Simply choose the desired amount of coins that you currently hold and that you’ll like to convert on the left side, and choose ETH on the right side; Changelly will then automatically calculate how much ETH you’ll receive. Click on the “Exchange!” button.
Verify again your transfer details (you can also see the exchange rate, Changelly’s fee and estimated arrival time) and click on “Next.”
Enter your Ethereum wallet address; this is address to which you’ll receive your Ether. Click on “Next.”
Check that all the details are accurate as you indeed want, and click on “Confirm and make payment.”
Now you need to transfer your current coins to Changelly so it would convert it to ETH. Copy the address you see on the screen and transfer to it your coins; alternatively, you can scan the QR code.
That’s it! Shortly after you submit your coins, your converted ETH should arrive at the Ethereum wallet address that you entered earlier.