- Ethereum Completes Istanbul Hard Fork: Aiming for 3K Transactions Per Second
- Deutsche Bank Predicts Switch from Fiat to Crypto in the Next Decade
- South Korea Plans Imposing Capital Gain Tax of Cryptocurrencies
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin & Fed Chair Powell: No Plans for National Cryptocurrency
- Thailand's Police Arrested 24 Chinese Citizens Over Bitcoin Call Center Scam
Do you have some brilliant insight about Bitcoin that you’d like to share with the crypto community? Do you want to express your fascinating opinions about Ethereum in an established cryptocurrency news website? Do you believe that your views regarding blockchain technology deserve a lot more attention?
If you can relate to any of the aforementioned questions, the Crypto News Desk of AllStocks invites you to publish a guest article with us! The article can insightful, opinionated, critical or provocative (or everything combined) – as long as you’re bringing in some original added value to the crypto sphere, we want to publish it (no promises obviously).
Of course, there are a few unavoidable quality standards that we have to maintain, and on which our editors staunchly insist:
- 500+ words article.
- No profanity or vulgarity.
- No promotional links. No Promotional links. No promotional links. If our point isn’t clear, we don’t really like promotional links. This is not an outlet for people’s SEO or spam endeavors.
- UNIQUE CONTENT! We cannot stress this point enough. Unoriginal content will be utterly disregarded.
- Content with actual value and not just unending excruciating rambling about how great Bitcoin is.
So… if you want to send us your article for consideration, please submit it to support[at]all-stocks.net, and in the subject line please write “Guest Article Submission.” Also, please send us a brief background about yourself, your writing history, and credentials.
Looking forward to hearing from you!