- Will the Winklevoss Twins Team Up with Facebook after the Launch of Libra Cryptocurrency?
- Litecoin Foundation Rolls Out its own Crypto Card with Bibox and Ternio
- Canada's Shoppers Drug Mart to Utilize Blockchain in Tracking Cannabis Products
- Crypto Platform Bancor Closes Doors to US Traders Over Regulatory Uncertainty
- Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Libra Already Faces Regulatory Battle in Europe
One of the most popular web browsers, Opera, has recently rolled out their Opera Touch for iOS with built-in Crypto Wallet and Web 3.0 browsing functionalities, and support for Ethereum decentralized apps (or DApps). Opera Touch for iOS is a result of tremendous demand from the Ethereum community members who wanted to have a seamless Web 3.0 experience without glitches. Opera Touch for iOS will soon be available to the public, and users can get…Read More