- As Bitcoin Price Surges, More Experts Express Optimism
- Kodak KashMiner – Not Kodak, No Cash, No Miner
- The CFTC: Conduct Thorough Research before Purchasing Virtual Coins or Tokens
- The Mueller Investigation: Russia’s Bitcoin Purchases, Mining and Money Laundering
- Bitcoin Price Predictions: Bears vs. Bulls
This is where you should answer the most common questions prospective customers might have. It’s a good idea to cover things like your return policy, product warranty info, shipping and returns, etc. Check out the examples below.
What’s your return policy?
Return any of our products–no questions asked–within 30 days of purchase. We even pay return shipping.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.