- Bitcoin Price Technical Analysis (July 17): The Panic Before the Rise?
- UK Government Takes on Dirty Money in the Crypto Market with New Economic Crime Plan
- US Treasury Secretary Fears Facebook Libra Could Be Misused by Terrorists
- Top South Korean Firms to Develop Blockchain-Based Mobile Authentication Services
- The Republic of Georgia to Exempt Crypto Holdings from Value-Added Tax
This is where you should answer the most common questions prospective customers might have. It’s a good idea to cover things like your return policy, product warranty info, shipping and returns, etc. Check out the examples below.
What’s your return policy?
Return any of our products–no questions asked–within 30 days of purchase. We even pay return shipping.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.