- Ethereum Price Technical Analysis (Oct. 17): Still in the Panic Phase
- Tokens Pegged to Nike's Sneakers Fall Sharply after Daryl Morey’s Hong Kong Tweet
- Ford Explores New Blockchain and Geofencing Tech to Lower Emissions
- Taking Cover from Brexit? Wales Set to Launch a Native Virtual Currency
- Bitcoin Price Technical Analysis (Oct. 16): Trending Sideways with Negative Sentiment
Press releases are a great way to distribute official news and updates about a company. Through a press release in the right place, businesses can quickly reach a targeted audience – and in our case, a crypto-focused audience. Our audience consists of cryptocurrency traders and investors, crypto enthusiasts, and essentially anyone who has a keen interest in digital assets and blockchain technology.
For just $149, you can post a press release on our website, which will be visible on AllStocks Crypto News homepage for at least 7 days (payment via PayPal or Bitcoin).
Press Release Guidelines
- The title should be under 100 characters.
- No vulgarities or profanities.
- A maximum of two links in the press release.
- No typos or grammatical errors.
- You can add one image to the press release.
If you wish to submit a press release, please fill out the following form and we will get back to you shortly. Please don’t add the actual press release here.