- Private Key Negligence: BBC Journalist Reveals How He Was Robbed £25,000 in Ethereum
- Prominent Analyst Slams XRP as a 'Scam Coin' Following a Lawsuit against Ripple
- Ripple Price Technical Analysis (August 19): Still Bullish But Hesitant
- The Crypto Fear and Greed Index Signals Negative Market Sentiment
- Bitcoin for Hacking: 19-Year-Old UK Hacker Gets 20 Months in Prison
Press releases are a great way to distribute official news and updates about a company. Through a press release in the right place, businesses can quickly reach a targeted audience – and in our case, a crypto-focused audience. Our audience consists of cryptocurrency traders and investors, crypto enthusiasts, and essentially anyone who has a keen interest in digital assets and blockchain technology.
For just $149, you can post a press release on our website, which will be visible on AllStocks Crypto News homepage for at least 7 days (payment via PayPal or Bitcoin).
Press Release Guidelines
- The title should be under 100 characters.
- No vulgarities or profanities.
- A maximum of two links in the press release.
- No typos or grammatical errors.
- You can add one image to the press release.
If you wish to submit a press release, please fill out the following form and we will get back to you shortly. Please don’t add the actual press release here.