- Libra Professes Independence from Facebook with Own 5-Member Committee
- Thailand's Police Suspects Actor Involved in Kidnapping and $740K Bitcoin Ransom
- US SEC Cautions Investors from Investing in Initial Exchange Offerings
- Attendees of North Korea's Crypto Conference Might Violate Sanctions
- Financial Technology on the Rise: Visa Buys Fintech Firm Plaid for $5.3 Billion
Press releases are a great way to distribute official news and updates about a company. Through a press release in the right place, businesses can quickly reach a targeted audience – and in our case, a crypto-focused audience. Our audience consists of cryptocurrency traders and investors, crypto enthusiasts, and essentially anyone who has a keen interest in digital assets and blockchain technology.
For just $149, you can post a press release on our website, which will be visible on AllStocks Crypto News homepage for at least 7 days (payment via PayPal or Bitcoin).
Press Release Guidelines
- The title should be under 100 characters.
- No vulgarities or profanities.
- A maximum of two links in the press release.
- No typos or grammatical errors.
- You can add one image to the press release.
If you wish to submit a press release, please fill out the following form and we will get back to you shortly. Please don’t add the actual press release here.