- Analysts Disproves Cryptocurrency Money Laundering Article by the WSJ
- Crypto Data Company CoinMarketCap Rolls Out Cryptocurrency Indices on Bloomberg, Reuters, NASDAQ
- Venezuela’s Maduro Regime Targets Cryptocurrency Remittances to Finance Itself
- Avnet and Bitpay Partner Up to Enable Cryptocurrency Payments
- Bitmain Claims its New Miner Z11 Is 3x More Powerful Than its Predecessor
Considering that a little over a month has passed since our last update, we thought it would be a good time to give you a brief report about the progress we’ve made over the past month – especially with the development of our crypto exchange platform, which is headed by our fearless chief technology officer Oren Nataf.
Here are the primary checkpoints that we’ve marked recently:
- We’ve completed the integration of our exchange platform with EOS blockchain. EOS (EOS) is one of the most heavily traded cryptocurrencies and is currently ranked as the fifth largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization.
- We’ve completed the integration of our exchange platform with Tether (USDT) by using the omni layer protocol over the Bitcoin blockchain. Tether is presently the most popular stablecoin and is ranked as the eighth largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
- We’ve completed another round of security checks and updates.
- We’ve made significant progress in obtaining the required legal permits and licenses for operating a crypto exchange platform in Europe and various other regions around the world.
- We’ve improved drastically our user interface experience.