- Group of Central Banks Assesses Developing Central Bank Digital Currencies
- South Korea Might Impose 20 Percent Tax on Cryptocurrency Profits
- Report: Terrorists Increasingly Use Crypto to Raise Funds Anonymously
- Canadian Securities Administrators Subject Crypto Exchanges to Securities Laws
- Research Finds Active Bitcoin Address Linked with Terrorist Group Hamas
Considering that a little over a month has passed since our last update, we thought it would be a good time to give you a brief report about the progress we’ve made over the past month – especially with the development of our crypto exchange platform, which is headed by our fearless chief technology officer Oren Nataf.
Here are the primary checkpoints that we’ve marked recently:
- We’ve completed the integration of our exchange platform with EOS blockchain. EOS (EOS)trade is one of the most heavily traded cryptocurrencies and is currently ranked as the fifth largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization.
- We’ve completed the integration of our exchange platform with Tether (USDT) by using the omni layer protocol over the Bitcoin blockchain. Tether is presently the most popular stablecoin and is ranked as the eighth largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
- We’ve completed another round of security checks and updates.
- We’ve made significant progress in obtaining the required legal permits and licenses for operating a crypto exchange platform in Europe and various other regions around the world.
- We’ve improved drastically our user interface experience.