- U.N. debut for New Zealand's 'First Baby': diaper change, peace summit
- Global stocks dip on report China calls off US trade talks
- Starbucks plans changes to company structure, layoffs
- U.S. approves possible $330 million military sale to Taiwan: Pentagon
- Think You're Ready To Buy A House? Ask These 6 Questions First.
We have a brief technical announcement to make. We have changed the AllStocks token issued during the ICO from AST to AST-NET. We did that for several reasons:
1. The previous symbol (AST) has been in use by other projects as well and we obviously didn’t want that our users would get confused.
2. We wanted to separate between the ICO’s smart contract and the token’s smart contract, which would enable a smoother operation.
3. We fixed all sorts of annoying bugs that were associated with the previous token symbol.
Of course, all contributors who acquired the old AST token have already received the new AST-NET token. If you wish to be a part of our ambitious project too, please register here.