- Romania-Based Crypto Exchange CoinFlux Tries to Pacify its Clients Following the Arrest of the CEO
- European Parliament Welcomes Blockchain Adoption in Trade
- Bomb Threats across the US Turn Out to Be Cryptocurrency Scams
- Congressman Davidson’s Controversial Idea to Crowdfund the US-Mexico Wall with Cryptocurrency
- Allianz CEO Andreas Utermann: Crypto Assets Should Be Outlawed
We have a brief technical announcement to make. We have changed the AllStocks token issued during the ICO from AST to AST-NET. We did that for several reasons:
1. The previous symbol (AST) has been in use by other projects as well and we obviously didn’t want that our users would get confused.
2. We wanted to separate between the ICO’s smart contract and the token’s smart contract, which would enable a smoother operation.
3. We fixed all sorts of annoying bugs that were associated with the previous token symbol.
Of course, all contributors who acquired the old AST token have already received the new AST-NET token. If you wish to be a part of our ambitious project too, please register here.