- As Bitcoin Price Surges, More Experts Express Optimism
- Kodak KashMiner – Not Kodak, No Cash, No Miner
- The CFTC: Conduct Thorough Research before Purchasing Virtual Coins or Tokens
- The Mueller Investigation: Russia’s Bitcoin Purchases, Mining and Money Laundering
- Bitcoin Price Predictions: Bears vs. Bulls
We have a brief technical announcement to make. We have changed the AllStocks token issued during the ICO from AST to AST-NET. We did that for several reasons:
1. The previous symbol (AST) has been in use by other projects as well and we obviously didn’t want that our users would get confused.
2. We wanted to separate between the ICO’s smart contract and the token’s smart contract, which would enable a smoother operation.
3. We fixed all sorts of annoying bugs that were associated with the previous token symbol.
Of course, all contributors who acquired the old AST token have already received the new AST-NET token. If you wish to be a part of our ambitious project too, please register here.