- US CFTC Takes Civil Enforcement Action Against $11M Crypto Scam Circle Society
- Russia Blocks Leading Crypto News Site Cointelegraph
- Crypto Tracking Helps Uncover a Huge Global Child Porn Ring Based in South Korea
- Ethereum Price Technical Analysis (Oct. 17): Still in the Panic Phase
- Tokens Pegged to Nike's Sneakers Fall Sharply after Daryl Morey’s Hong Kong Tweet
We have a brief technical announcement to make. We have changed the AllStocks token issued during the ICO from AST to AST-NET. We did that for several reasons:
1. The previous symbol (AST) has been in use by other projects as well and we obviously didn’t want that our users would get confused.
2. We wanted to separate between the ICO’s smart contract and the token’s smart contract, which would enable a smoother operation.
3. We fixed all sorts of annoying bugs that were associated with the previous token symbol.
Of course, all contributors who acquired the old AST token have already received the new AST-NET token. If you wish to be a part of our ambitious project too, please register here.